If you are a marketing student in college, the bulk of your time will be spent working on different assignments. This is your opportunity to explore different areas of interest and sharpen personal skills.
However, when professors give prompts for marketing research papers, many students easily get stuck trying to select the right marketing research topics. So, if you find yourself looking at a blank page for minutes or hours not knowing what to write about, you are not alone. But this is not the time to give up!
We have prepared a list of hot 60 marketing research paper topics that you can use for high grades. Simply take them as they are or change them a little to fit your preference.
List of Marketing Research Topics in Distribution
Whether at startup or in advanced levels, every business must have a clear distribution network to move its products to customers. So, here are some of the great topics on distribution.
- What are the best strategies for integrating new products into the targeted clients’ lifestyles?
- Analyzing the best distribution strategies for new companies in offshore marketing.
- Mistakes to avoid when crafting new marketing distribution channels?
- What are the main factors that determine customer satisfaction in young adults?
- Using black Friday to drive sales: Is it effective?
- What is the relationship between marketing research and business sales?
- Market segmentation.
- Comparing the distribution systems used by small companies and multinationals.
- Comparing and contrasting the marketing channels used for marketing precious metals and food products.
- Modern business marketing tactics and paradigms.
- How do companies use CSR to build their brands?
- Brand manipulation tactics that marketers employ to get more clients.
- Marketing mix application: A closer look at Facebook.
Interesting Marketing Research Topics for College Students
Although there are many marketing strategies, the way they are employed by marketers differ. Here are some interesting marketing research topics that will make your lecturer award you more marks.
- Marketing strategies used in the fashion industry.
- Analyzing the impact of gender on family members buying decision.
- Evaluating the success factors in global marketing: A case study of Apple.
- Analyzing the strategies used in marketing baby and maternity products.
- How do companies differentiate their services on the basis of social class?
- Brand marketing and political campaigns.
- How do companies exploit impulse buying to drive sales?
- Is centralized marketing for global brands a good idea?
- Harmful impacts of advertising on children.
- In-store branding and brand salience.
- What are the best marketing strategies for hotel businesses?
- Is display marketing on its deathbed?
- Using smartphones to tap into customer thinking.
- Is radio a good method of advertising today?
- Comparing the new market entry strategies: Uber vs Netflix.
Marketing Topics in Consumer Behavior
In marketing, it is all about consumer behaviors and trying to manipulate them in favor of your brand. The following topics will be very effective in building your skills in marketing.
- Analyzing the importance of studying consumer behavior when taking your business abroad.
- How do ads influence consumer behavior?
- Analyzing consumer buying behavior for wedding suits.
- Are customers properly equipped to protect themselves from direct marketing?
- Analyzing marketing challenges in family-owned enterprises.
- Comparing online marketing tactics for local and international companies.
- Technology application in modern marketing.
- Effects of women status on their buying behavior.
- Leadership in marketing teams.
- Using loyalty programs as tools of marketing.
- Use of humor in advertising.
- Do customer pay attention to product labels?
- Are well-known brands always good in quality?
Top Marketing Topics for Research in Internet Marketing
There is no doubt that internet marketing is a big thing today. To understand the different strategies, their applications, and staying ahead of competitors, here are some great topics to consider.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of internet marketing in growing sales: A case study of American companies.
- What do customers look for when purchasing products online?
- Global marketing: How do companies incorporate standardization?
- Online marketing: Do customers prefer buying their products online?
- What are the best strategies for remarketing in a small enterprise?
- Mobile marketing: Does it work?
- What are the latest trends in online marketing?
- Analyzing the UK policies for online marketing.
- Compare and contrast the effectiveness of traditional vs modern marketing strategies.
- What are the marketing strategies employed by oil companies in the US?
- Why does marketing content in online advertising go viral?
- Why you need to do competitor analysis to succeed in marketing your brand.
- How do clients perceive businesses that advertise on Facebook?
- Can Facebook advertising help businesses to grow?
- How did Google’s mobile-first index affect online marketing?
- Can a business succeed without social media marketing?
- Social media marketing: Which platform is more influential for baby products?
- Online marketing and internet security.
Writing Help From Marketing Experts
When preparing your marketing assignments, selecting the best marketing topics for research paper is the first step. While this is no doubt a great step, the journey ahead is indeed longer and more challenging. Therefore, you should consider having the best research topics about marketing as a stepping stone to the entire journey of preparing the assignment.
If you find the process of writing your assignment a challenge, the best option is seeking writing help from experts. In most cases, students find it difficult to prepare their assignments because of the following reasons:
- Tight deadlines that are difficult to beat.
- Having other engagements that must run concurrently and cannot be postponed.
- Lack of good writing skills that can guarantee the student top grades.
- Lack of ample resources for preparing the assignments at hand.
- Complex assignments that are difficult to prepare.
- The need to get better grades.
No matter the challenge making it difficult for you to prepare the assignment, the writing professionals are only a click away. They are experts and can handle all marketing research project topics with ease. So, let the experts help you to get the best grades.