It’s not a new movement. Every active citizen of many liberal countries already knows about feminism. Women rally against the inequality that exists and request for gender equality. Men are dominant in many countries, while women are relegated to the background.
Uncovering female rights, emphasizing them, and promoting different feminist philosophies remains an essential part of academics. There is already feminist sociology, even feminist psychology, as groups of study in tertiary Institutions. That said, if you need feminism project ideas or feminism essay topics, you’ll find custom and unique ideas in this article.
What is the Feminist Thesis Statement?
It’s all about equality. Women deal with sexual harassment, repression, oppression, and other forms of social and political deprivation.
Feminism emerges as a historical, political, and social movement by women to pursue all-around equality and an end to all forms of discrimination. Feminist activists are on the rise, and their thesis statement is basically about:
- Preservation of woman dignity
- Women empowerment
- Women political participation
The feminism movement also engages the issue of patriarchy, sexual objectification of women, oppression, stereotyping, and other social, political, and historical challenges.
How To Write an Outline for a Feminism Research Paper
While racking your head for interesting research papers on feminism, you need to go through a few processes before outlining. They are:
This is the first stage for any academic work. This determines if your readers will keep reading or pick another book. Your introduction must be both engaging, informative, and intriguing. It must show readers that they’re amongst your target audience. Your introduction must also have your thesis statement where your points are clearly stated. Also, you should include the feminist methodology to be employed in your research and the encompassing feminist research questions.
This is where you examine each detail of what you’re writing about. The body includes the arguments and the available literature that supports such an argument. It shows all the evidence found during your research. You can examine counterarguments and give answers to them to enhance your academic reputation on the subject. Your professors know everything about what you need to write, so don’t sound dull while writing.
This is the last section of your paper, and it includes the summary of all arguments and your ideas. This could be followed by a call to action to provoke your readers to take bold, instructive steps.
Feminist Research Questions
While looking for feminism topics to write about, you need to decide which questions to answer. Feminism paper topics aim to answer questions like:
- What is the relevance of feminism today?
- Has the movement helped or endangered women?
- Is there a future for global Feminism?
- What is the threat of the movement to society?
- What is the anti-feminist movement, and why are people sensitive about it?
Feminist Topics For Discussion
Different feminism essay topics are increasingly challenging in the world today. You can get on an in depth conversation from these feminist paper topics:
- Examine the role of domestic violence in enhancing the feminist movement
- What is the role of women in the contemporary world of entrepreneurship?
- How has the rise of social media shaped feminism?
- What are the ways feminism defines sex and gender differences?
- How has the #MeToo movement fueled the adoption of feminism?
- Does modern feminism equal men-hatred?
- Are men a threat to feminism?
- The mass media has affected the global understanding of feminism
- Is feminism merely a relic of the history of a subject of contemporary need
- Because the Taiwanese President is a female, does that mean that a female president can emerge in America or the UK?
- How does feminism equate to human rights?
- The perspective of feminism can change as long as every woman is empowered
- How has feminism reconstructed gender roles
- Would you say feminist critics (three of your choice) are suitable with any of their perspectives?
- How can the world cope with the rise in feminist activism, agitation, and advocators
- Sexism is unrelated to feminism
- Examine the rise of domestic violence as a need promoting Feminism
- Examine the reasons why men discrimination is on the high
- Examine the relationship of feminism with sports
- Is there a presence of feminism in sport and equal Empowerment?
- How does feminism affect modern lifestyle and fashion?
- What are your thoughts about female officials in different capacities of their world?
- What are your thoughts are the lack of women political representation
- How does the lack of women’s political representation affect women’s political participation?
- Examine the possibility of a female president in America
- How does feminism contribute to traditional ideologies of gender roles
- How has feminism been used to promote Advocacy for equal rights
- Is there a particular theory on feminism
- Is feminism all about male dominance?
- Does the lack of women’s rights affect universal politics?
- What is the public response to feminism?
- The attack of feminist activists show aggression against feminists
- How have women also impeded feminist advocacy?
- Could religion be said to be a contributing factor to the present sad state of women now?
- The internet has been a driving force to achieve equality
- The feminist movement is just a platform to increase women power
- How have the environmental and feminist challenges affect national policies?
- Have other movements absorbed feminism?
- How has the feminist movement also fought for black lives matter?
- Is feminism still all-encompassing or just about women?
Feminism Project Ideas
There are numerous feminist topics to write about. Some feminist research paper topics bordering issues contemporary feminists try to uncover includes:
- The role of notable female figures who are either or not branded feminists and how they’ve shaped the world
- The activities of three feminists in advocating for women’s right
- How feminism has semblance with rebellion
- The differences between sexual role and gender role in the society
- The distinction between gender women role and the Feminist role in the society
- Examining the advantages and disadvantages of identifying as a feminist
- Assess the privileges of being a feminist in a developed country and an underdeveloped one
- Examine the future of feminism in the Taliban controlled Afghanistan
- Examine the motivating factors, across history, of feminism
- Highlight and explain how feminism has helped increase education against rape
- Feminism and government support: how government support can end all vices against women
- The detailed consideration of equity and equality in feminism
- The position of feminism in the modern world has shifted: discuss
- Examine the life, times, and the biography of any male feminist of your choice
- Examine the morality of feminism
- What is the role of American women in the feminist movement?
- What is the role of Asian women in the feminist movement?
- Rationalize the activities of African women in pursuit of gender equality
- Rationalize the role of Middle Eastern women in the call for support for gender equality
- Examine the actions of any European government in the promotion of feminist ideas
- Examine the part of any Southern American government in the preservation of women’s rights
- Examine the connection between feminism and lesbianism
- Examine the relationship between feminism and the rise of single women in America
- Assess the significance of the rise of liberal ideas over conservatism in the promotion of feminism
- Identify the future of feminism as hoodlums and violators
- Give an overview of women in combat in both Taiwan and the U.S.
- The recruitment of women in combat in Taiwan still embraces stereotypes, discuss
- Discuss how women in the U.S. military still face discrimination, sexual assault, and violence
- Discuss the means to eradicate sexual violence and discrimination in the military of any two countries of your choice
- Analyze the role of women in any US election of your choice
- Explore the topic of gender equality in Contemporary Britain
- Give an overview of the British monarchy and the reconstruction to allow female monarchs
- Examine the activities of women during the Civil Rights Movement
- Explore the gender gap in the pursuit of any country’s independence
- Examine the role of women in the Communist Revolution of Russia
- Explore the history of women rights in Europe
- Explore the work of women in the technology and automobile industries
- What are the challenges of women during the Second World War?
- Reestablish the goals and the founding beliefs of the Women’s Trade Union League
- Examine the significance of women’s rights to own property and when it started
Feminist Issues to Write About
As earlier established, there are pressing feminism topics to discuss. In any society, these topics must be considered significant to achieving gender equality:
- Examine how the internet has infused feminism into a public subject of both ridicule and pride
- Explore the theoretical challenge between gender and sex
- Examine the history of the #MeToo movement as well as the victim challenge about feminism
- Examine the stance of different feminists who are still staunch believers on Islam about Female Genital Mutilation
- Underscore the feminist methodology and means to drive home the point of feminism
- How does feminism construct, deconstruct, and reconstruct gender roles according to five literature or notable feminists/anti-feminist of your choice?
- Assess the ways through which feminists cope with societal discrimination and violence
- Examine the employability of women who identify as feminists in the US
- What is the feminist critics’ position in the face of global gender inequality?
- What are the leading women’s rights violations in the world today?
- Why is the feminist movement a threat to make dominance in the world today?
- Assess the connection between criminality and feminism in the radical society
- What are the means feminists employ to boycott men and other anti-feminists?
- Examine the activities of radical feminists, black feminists, white feminists, and male feminists
- How literature is used to undermine women
- How contemporary beauty standards remain an impediment to what and who is considered beautiful online and offline
- How the understanding of beauty is also a radical social and political stereotype depriving women of some inalienable rights
- Examine the gender inequality and equality in the politics of America
- Explore the gender inequality and equality in the UK government
- Examine the gender equality in the Russian government
- The benefits of men in gender discrimination
- How do fitness clubs discriminate against women?
- Rationalize clubs and drinking bars as an agent of sexually objectifying women
- Rationalize the definition of ecofeminism and everything it entails
- Examine the possibility of reconciling religion, feminism, and liberal morality
- Analyze the challenges of women in the face of violence in countries like India and Pakistan
- Analyze feminist psychology as it applies to Middle Eastern women
- Analyze the evolving feminist philosophy in the world of the academy and the real world
- How governments weaponize feminism as an agent of social mobilization leading to the death of their culture
- Examine how terrorist organizations use women as a means to achieve political goals
Feminism Research Paper Topics
If you’re interested in examining custom feminist research topics for your dissertation or long essay, consider these:
- How are feminism and fashion interwoven?
- What does cyber feminism imply, and how has it boxed feminism into a social space?
- How do feminist groups achieve financial security to educate the public?
- Critically analyze the activities of any Feminist NGO of your choice
- What is understood by the Bitch Manifesto, and what has been its significance?
- Give examples of the modern feminist manifesto, and what have they included in the feminist ideology?
- How is the feminist idea reflected in five literary texts of your choice
- Examine the distinct evolution of pro-feminists and anti-feminist movements
- What are the effects of feminism on teenagers, and how has it enhanced radicalism?
- What is the negative influence of feminism on teenagers, and how has it promoted hatred for men?
- Give a step by step guide on how to adopt feminism
- Base your writings on a satire about how to become a feminist
- Examine the role of celebrities in the feminist movement
- Would you say feminism is out for the blood of men?
- Following the imprisonment of R Kelly, what is the public stance on women’s power against celebrities in the face of the law?
- Speak to a self-branded feminist and engage their ideas of feminism
- Examine the controversial issues of feminism and give answers to questions that remain unanswered
- Analyze the books or Mona Elhatawy and exhaust her ideas of feminism in comparison with any black Feminist’s books
- Would you say black feminism is another movement?
- Examine how women from different countries in the world have carved up their understanding of feminism
- Examine how being a gentleman could be insulting to feminists
- What are the stereotypes against feminism I’m Islamic countries?
- What are the excesses of three feminist NGOs in educating people in underdeveloped areas about women’s rights?
- What are the challenges of radical feminism?
- Distinguish the responsibilities of radical feminists, anarchists, and liberal feminists
- Does been anti-racist equals being a feminist?
- Does feminism instill a matriarchal society?
- Examine Ghana feminism; a country where high regard to paid to the matriarch before further western civilization
- Examine the theories of Chimamanda Adichie’s “We Should All be Feminists” and the possibilities of men being Feminists
- Drawing from empirical evidence, rationalize if matriarchal societies would be better than patriarchal societies
- Drawing from any literary text of your choice, compare and contrast the methods used in equipping women with feminist ideologies
- Examine what provocative feminism means
- Should unisex bathrooms in bars, restaurants, and hotels be advisable in a rife world with sexual violence?
- Examine the prejudice transgender women are faced with and how the feminist movement can be a form of stereotypical liberation
- Explore the distinct types of feminism and how hairstyles are also a form of political statements.
Controversial Feminist Topics
The very nature of feminism should not be controversial, but it is. To examine a few advanced feminism topics for your essay or research paper, consider:
- An examination of Black Feminism
- The education of men and women into feminism
- The philosophy of men and women duties in the traditional society
- The history of feminism in Europe
- The gender gap in African politics
- The gender gap in American politics
- The gender gap under the Trump administration
- The sexism prevalent in Asian countries
- The challenges of men fighting for the feminist ideology
- The cognitive significance of gender equality
- The Examination of misogyny and how it affects the promotion of feminist literature and exposures
- The role of bullying in limiting female and girl self-belief
- An exploration of the distribution of toys as a means of achieving teenage sex education
- The subject of raising boys and girls differently
- Why should there be all-boys schools and all-girls schools?
- How some women oppress other women with feminist ideologies
- How can make feminism help in achieving total equality
- Is the feminist fight a women’s fight or a global fight?
- Is the feminist movement a fight against patriarchy or a war against men?
- The anarchists are extreme and may also be branded terrorists, although they’re on the theoretical level now: discuss
- Examine women’s suffrage as a significant and fundamental part of feminism
- Examine why there are limited women in both politics and business
- The controversy on “what a man can do, a woman can do better” has raised the suggestion of women being guards and bouncers; what has been the response to this?
- What are the differences between the waves of feminism as well as the results produced by each stage?
- Is feminism needed the most in an aspect of society than another?
- How does feminism preach the incorporation of men’s traditional responsibilities into women’s?
- Examine the activities of feminists in advocating against harassment and male-work domination in America
- Is total global gender equality possible in two generations to come?
- Examine the possibility of splitting up the society through feminism
- Why should everyone adopt feminism?
Feminist Argumentative Essay Topics
Feminist argumentative essays go back and forth at reasonable lengths. You can also consider these arguments for your debate:
- Feminism is another politics
- Women’s suffrage didn’t liberate women
- Girls and boys should be taught sex education differently
- The feminist movement also fuels women ego
- Girls and boys should be raised differently
- Modern men have no work fighting for women’s right
- Men can be isolated in empowerment education
- Sexism doesn’t contribute to gender discrimination
- Feminism is a fight against men, not patriarchy
- Feminism should also be a fight against women brainwashed by the patriarchy
- Domestic violence is a terror on the feminist movement
- Feminism enhance women hatred for men
- Mixed schools can also promote feminism
- It’s the teachers’ role to enhance feminism, not parents
- NGOs have limited control over feminist education
- Feminist critics are apologetics
- Feminism is mere psychology
- Religion is right; liberal morality is wrong
- Religion is an excuse for women violence
- Female Genital Mutilation is nothing but a culture
- Men’s domination was a myth until the feminist movement fueled it
- Society’s definition of beauty should define women
- Should women still be subject to men after achieving gender equality?
- Should women still obey their husbands in their marriages?
- Marriage is the limitation to women rights
Is Your Feminist Thesis Giving You Trouble?
With these topics revealed, you can create a proper and interesting paper on feminism. If, after reading this, you say words like “help with my dissertation,” there are exceptional writers who can help with researching, proofreading, and editing.
With a rise in writing experts online, you’ll find highly intellectual writers on our team to help with your college or university essays to bag your degree easily. Through our trustworthy experts, you can be assured of fast and exceptional writing. Our professionals boast incredible research on your PhD feminism thesis or essays that leave your professors delighted.